Locked and Loaded by Nenia Campbell

Locked and Loaded  - Nenia Campbell
“I can take care of myself,” I said hotly.
“Darlin, you don't even know how to pleasure yourself.”

Yes! So many times yes! Christina and Michael are back! I'm just going to pretend I'm not going on full fangirl-mode right now, so bear with me.

The second book in the IMA series was a bit of a let down. I loved Cloak and Dagger and thought the second book was too slow and with too little action. For a moment I was worried this, the third book, would be like that. Man, was I wrong.Locked and Loaded brought back more mystery than the first book, and Christina is growing stronger in herself all the time. And Michael, I should dislike him, I really should, but damn, he's one smooth dude.

Christina is now working for the BN, but she soon realizes there is more going on than anyone is willing to tell her. And with her secret relationship with Michael being not secret at all, she doesn't know who she can trust - or if she can even trust anyone. In the meanwhile, Michael is back at the IMA, dealing with Adrian who's more crazy than ever and he has a new plan to broaden his network.

I love these characters. Twisted, damaged, strong... They are complex and the character development is spot on throughout this novel. And, as usual, the writing is great. But there's more, there's a strong plot with lots of secrets that are just begging to come out in the open, both with Micheal at the IMA and with Christina at BN. I don't want to say too much and spoil anything so I'll leave it at that.

Basically, I loved this novel. It's full of mystery and action, great characters, and solid writing.