Moving Days

Hi everyone!

I haven't been around much this past week because I've worked more or less every day. And what little free time I've had has been spent with friends since most of them are moving away at the end of the summer and I won't be seeing them until next summer (probably). Also, I'm in the middle of moving myself. Still in the packing stage, but I'm moving this Sunday. Which is crazy, because I'm starting my first year in college on Tuesday. As exciting as that is, it also means I won't be around much the next two weeks either. There's this thing called "nollning" in Sweden universities/colleges. What it is is a few weeks of activities outside of school for the new students to get to know each other and basically get a start on college life. That's not the only reason I won't be online much, but also because I'm still not sure if my new place has internet connection/wifi. That'll make it hard to get online...

That's all from me at the moment. I just wanted to let you guys know what's been going on with me lately. I'm really missing reading all your updates and reviews and other posts. Hopefully things will settle once I've moved and school's started, and I'll have back my free time. In the meanwhile I just want to say that I hope everyone has had a great summer and that what's left of it will be just a good!