Get To Know Me

I've been away for a while so this might be a bit late, but it looks fun. So I'm doing it as well. :)

1. Are you named after anyone?

Not my first name, but my middle name is after my grandmother.

2. When was the last time you cried?

Crying and crying... my eyes are running now, but that might be because of the cold I'm having. I don't really remember the last time I cried, to be honest.

3. Do you have kids?

Nope, and I don't particularly want any. People keep telling me I'll change my mind as I grow older, but I'm pretty sure that won't change.

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?

I'd like to think so. Then again, I have some strong opinions that not everyone agree on. But I'd like to think this other me would be a friend of my current me. :)

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?

Sarcasm is my second language.

6. Will you ever bungee-jump?

The question is when, not if I might do it. Hoping to do it next summer or somewhere around that time.

7. What’s your favorite cereal?

I only eat cereal when I'm sick, and then it's Corn Flakes.

8. What’s the first thing you notice about people?

Smile and/or body language.

9. What is your eye colour?

Blue-greenish.

10. Scary movie or happy endings?

Happy endings. I can't watch scary movies.

11. Favorite smells?

Newly cut grass.

12. Summer or winter?

Winter. Anything but summer, really. I believe I wasn't made to live anywhere where the temperature is above 20 degrees Celsius (68 Fahrenheit).

13. Computer or television?

Computer. Definitely computer.

14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?

USA. Visited one summer when my sister was there as an exchange students and I went to NYC, Washington D.C. and Vermont (where she lived at the time).

15. Do you have any special talents?

Not that I can think of right now.

16. Where were you born?

Sweden.

17. What are your hobbies?

They often change, but the ones that always stick are reading, music, sports, and studying. Really, I like learning about anything. And yes, I do mean everything.

18. Do you have any pets?

Not right now. I've had a rabbit and a cat before, but not anymore.

19. Favorite movie?

Brokeback mountain. It gets me every single time. There are more, but that's my all time favorite.

20. Do you have any siblings?

One older sister. (And my a cousin my age that is more or less like a sister to me as well.)

21. What do you want to be when you grow up?

Not sure. Not done with school, but I'll be studying physics and most likely become an engineer, not sure what specific area though.