Busy Weeks

Hello everyone! I'm still alive over here, but right now I'm beyond tired. Here's why: I'm graduating this Wednesday, and there's been a lot to do. Finals and preparations for different activities and such. Which means I've been working on four-five hours of sleep each night for about two weeks. Needless to say, I've barely had the time to go online. (I also recently bought a new computer and haven't quite gotten used to it yet since I switched from Mac to an Asus. So far it's working great though.)

So yeah, it's a bit crazy right now for me. I'm trying to spend as much time as possible with my friends since most of us will be moving away/travelling after and during the summer, and I don't know when I'll get to see them again since I'll be moving after the summer to continue my studies in a different city as well. Unfortunately that means I'm missing a lot of your updates and reviews, and I really do miss reading them. But I'm hoping to get back after next week. Hopefully things will have settled down here by then.

Hope you're all having a great time now in the beginning of the summer and hope you all get some good reading done!