The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window by Kirsty Moseley

The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window - Kirsty Moseley

photo da3b031d345be1fa23a11bdd86be7717_zps5qkubftf.png

Items ticked off: 22

So... The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window.

If I began to review this it would turn into a rant. A rant longer than my usual rants, that's how upset I am with this book. In fact, this book made me so angry I wanted to kill a kitten. (Luckily, there were none in close proximity to me, bless those fluffy wonders.) So, instead of an endless rant, I'll make it short. The heroine is a misogynist and hypocrite of the worst kind. She judges other girls based on their clothing and calls them skanks multiple times. Considering the abuse in the past, this character is impossible. Her behavior is insulting to people who have been abused and/or sexually assaulted. I mean, really? She can't stand touching other people, but she's fine with the hero's boner waking her every morning. Yeah, no. The hero is a cardboard cut doll who's only capable of winking and smirking at other people. His constant sexual innuendos toward the heroine is disgusting since he knows her past of sexual abuse. The plot is ridiculous. Two hundred girls betting on who can make a guy cheat on his girlfriend first? Again, really? Yeah, no.

See? I'm already turning this into a rant, so I'll leave it at this.