Reading progress update: I've read 8%.

Twisted Perfection - Abbi Glines

I'm not even 10% in yet, but let's take a look at how this book is doing so far, shall we?

Reading progress: 3%

Guys like him didn’t treat women well.

Given my previous luck with Glines' work, this woman is probably right about Woods (the hero), but she literally met this dude a minute ago. So, in conclusion, she's making big assumptions considering he is so kindly offering to help her pump gas (since she can't).

Woods. That was unique. I’d never heard the name Woods before.

Obviously she never read or saw Harry Potter.

Reading progress: 4%

I’d thought I was her first until I’d actually slept with a virgin and I realized Angelina had been lying. I might have been a virgin that year but she sure hadn’t been.

I'm curious how he knew this. If it's any other explanation than someone actually telling him she wasn't, I'm going to be pissed off real bad. There is no way of 'telling' if a girl is a virgin by sleeping with her.

'Golf, when I get time, and taking really hot females out to eat Mexican food,' I replied with a smirk.

I think I speak for many women here (at least the majority I know), that being called a "hot female" is about as fun/sexy as being dragged behind a moving car.

Reading progress: 7%

And the winner for most offending line so far:

God, no, please don’t let her be a virgin. Girls that looked like her were not virgins at her age. She was meant to be fucked.

Yes. Wonderful hero, isn't he? I swear, someone is going to get punched. To be honest, I don't have words for how offending this is. Am I supposed to find this man attractive? To find him likable? I mean "she was meant to be fucked"? What kind of world am I living in? Why is this considered hot? How did this line make it through editing? Someone please explain that to me, because I'm at loss here.